Edible seaweed, sea vegetables, marine algae are amazing! I promise there is a seaweed for everyone and for every recipe!
Here you'll find seaweeds to use in pizzas, panna cottas, soups, salads and breads. I also share some interesting facts about these marine algae as well as tips on which seaweeds to use for which recipes.
- Nori seaweed and foccacia bread (gluten-free)
- Seaweed and pumpkin seed crackers
- Laverbread recipe
- Baba ganoush and dulse seaweed
- The best seaweed for setting pannacotta
- Seaweed and chocolate meringue recipe
- Carrageen cough and cold syrup
- Carrot, ginger and seaweed salad
- Green olive and seaweed tapanade