SEASONAL FORAGING COURSES IN CORNWALL
Discover the edible landscape of Cornwall for yourself...
I run half day (up to 3 hours) courses throughout the year. Each course includes;
- Up to 8 wild foods.
- A leisurely walk around 2 miles long, with lots of stopping breaks.
- Hands on learning experience - get to identify and handle each plant yourself.
- Key identification tips -covering the variation of size, shape, texture, growing environment, smell, taste, colour and seasonal growth of each plant.
- Nutritional and medicinal information, where known.
- Tasty wild snacks - there will be pre-made tasters for you to eat or take away.
- Recipe suggestions, cooking, preserving and processing tips.
- Potential mistakes and look-a-like plants.
- Legal, sustainability and safety guidelines.
- Varied landscapes - unless specified, each walk will include different terrain (e.g. hedgerow and fields, or coastal and grassland).
- Opportunity to buy a signed copy of my book.
Prices: £35 per adult, £15 for under 16s, under 5s free.
Numbers: Min 4 adults, Max 16.
Suitable for beginners and experienced foragers.
Please note, I do not include mushrooms & fungi.
“What a fantastic day, certainly more than I hoped for... I'm definitely hooked.” John
Spring Forage, Cook & Dine * New Event* - Sat 18th Mar, 3-9pm
Spring Foraging Course With Tasters - Sun 19th March, 2-5pm
Seaweed & Coastal Foraging Course With Tasters - Fri 31st Mar, 10-1pm
For more information on events, see the calendar.
Stay up to date
An e-Newsletter will be sent out quarterly. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Enter your name and email to receive it.Find Wild Walks South West on Facebook