Foraging Courses with Plant Songs
FORAGING COURSES WITH SONGS and Tasters
Learn about foraging through a guided walk with unique plant songs about the qualities and uses of seasonal wild foods, created just for these events. Singers, listeners and non-singers all welcome. Read more about this experience and hear some of the songs here on the Wild Singing Blog or here on Rachel's Youtube channel.
Foraging course with songs, what to expect:
- 3 hour outdoor experience with Rachel Lambert (forager and singer)
- A foraging walk with a difference...
- Learn around 6 plants through hearing songs; how to identify them, their uses and recipe suggestions
- A guided walk with lots of stopping to hear newly created songs about the plants, their uses and learn about their qualities
- Learn bite-size songs/verses that help you remember plants - from singing rounds, short ditties, tunes you recognise, to spoken verse to music
- Pre-made wild food tasters for your sustenance and to deepen your wild experience
- Using songs as a way to remember plants and engage with Cornwall, in a way that words alone cannot capture
- Includes a follow up email with a list of plants covered and links to recipes and an opportunity to record one of the songs on the day
TO VIEW CALENDAR OR TO BOOK: Please visit the Wild Singing Walks calendar page
Dates for Foraging Courses with Plant Songs 2020; 18th April 2020 | 10th Oct 2020