THE SINGING FORAGER EXPERIENCE with Tasters
New for 2019!
Be sung to, hum along or join in. A guided walk led by a singing forager who'll sing you new songs she's created about the plants, their qualities and uses. Here you can enjoy another layer of insight into the world of plants and bask in alfresco sounds and music to the backdrop of the beautiful Cornish landscape. Singers, listeners and non-singers all welcome.
The Singing Forager Experience;
- 3 hour outdoor experience with Rachel Lambert (forager and singer)
- A foraging walk with a difference...
- Learn around 6 plants through hearing songs; how to identify them, their uses and recipe suggestions
- A guided walk with lots of stopping to hear newly created songs about the plants, their uses and learn about their qualities
- Learn bite-size songs/verses that help you remember plants
- Pre-made wild food tasters for your sustenance and to deepen your wild experience
- Using songs as a way to remember plants and engage with Cornwall, in a way that words alone cannot capture
- Includes a follow up email with a list of plants covered and links to recipes and an opportunity to record one of the songs on the day
TO BOOK: Please visit the Wild Singing Walks calendar page
Dates for The Singing Forager Experience 2019; 26th Jan | 30th March | 18th May | 12th Oct