THE SINGING FORAGER EXPERIENCE with Tasters
New for 2019!
Learn about foraging through a guided walk with unique songs about the qualities and uses of seasonal wild foods, created just for these events. Singers, listeners and non-singers all welcome. Read more about this experience and hear some of the songs here on the Wild Singing Blog.
The Singing Forager Experience;
- 3 hour outdoor experience with Rachel Lambert (forager and singer)
- A foraging walk with a difference...
- Learn around 6 plants through hearing songs; how to identify them, their uses and recipe suggestions
- A guided walk with lots of stopping to hear newly created songs about the plants, their uses and learn about their qualities
- Learn bite-size songs/verses that help you remember plants - from singing rounds, short ditties, tunes you recognise, to spoken verse to music
- Pre-made wild food tasters for your sustenance and to deepen your wild experience
- Using songs as a way to remember plants and engage with Cornwall, in a way that words alone cannot capture
- Includes a follow up email with a list of plants covered and links to recipes and an opportunity to record one of the songs on the day
TO VIEW CALENDAR OR TO BOOK: Please visit the Wild Singing Walks calendar page
Dates for The Singing Forager Experience 2019/2020; 12th Oct 2019 | 18th April 2020 | 10th Oct 2020