Wild Food Mentoring and Surgery
During the COVID-19 pandemic I am offering an online service to help you safely increase your wild food knowledge, skills and confidence as a forager. I know it is not the same as in-person, but this can be surprisingly useful and more empowering for mentees.
This scheme was initiated by my colleague Mark Williams and you can read his thorough outline of the scheme here at Galloway Wild Foods.
This is currently offered on a donation basis of £10-£50 per hour.
What I am offering and some possible formats;
- Learn at your own pace and to your own wild food interest
- One-off plant ID (send me a photo or video)
- On-going fortnightly mentoring sessions of 40 minutes each
- Communication through zoom, whatsapp, skype or email/phone
- Opportunity to join a peer whatsapp group to support your foraging exploration.
Please contact me to discuss your interests and so we can find the right way of working together. I can also forward your request to fellow foraging guides if I feel their specialism would suit you better.