FORAGING COURSES in CORNWALL
Foraging is a wonderful way to experience the landscape and connect to fresh, seasonal foods. Wild ingredients provide an amazing range of tastes which can excite beginners, seasoned foragers and chefs. Watch Rachel Lambert here on a foraging walk.
Course outline and what to expect;
- Homemade tasters made with wild, foraged ingredients, e.g; breads with salsa verde or dips, cakes, fruit leathers or chocolates (all with wild ingredients)
- Leisurely 2-3 mile guided walk covering 8-10 wild foods
- Guidance on plant identification and potential mistakes
- Tried and tested recipes and processing tips
- Nutritional and medicinal benefits, where known (please note I am not a medical herbalist)
- Information on legalities, sustainability and safety
- Opportunity to buy a signed copy of my book/s
- Follow up email with list of plants covered and links to recipes and more info
TO BOOK: Please visit the wild food foraging calendar page.
Dates for wild food foraging courses 2020:
17th Jan | 1st Feb | 1st Mar | 28th Mar | 20th May | 2oth Jun | 16th Jul | 4th Aug | 13th Aug | 20th Aug | 27th Aug | 25th Sep | 31st Oct | 28th Nov |