WHAT TO EXPECT
Something Different in Each Season
Every season there is differing parts of each plant, new plants and varying nutritional benefits. This is what you could expect.
Covering leaves, shoots, tips, buds and early flower, seaweeds. Bursts of many vitamins and minerals.
Covering some greens, lots of flowers, seeds, some fruits and seaweeds. Some proteins, and sugars.
Covering lots of fruits, seeds, nuts, some greens and seaweeds. More carbohydrates and some protein.
Covering seeds, berries, roots, some greens, shoots and seaweeds. Carbohydrates and a variety of other nutrition.
WHAT TO BRING
Please read the following list to ensure you are prepared in comfort and safety.
- Choose a walk to suit your mobility/fitness
- Weather appropriate clothing E.g. Waterproofs, hat, gloves, warm layers, wind protection
- Sturdy & comfortable walking shoes or boots (wellies or sturdy sandals maybe more suitable for beach/seashore walks)
- Personal medication
- Bottle of water or drink
- Snacks (optional)
- Sun lotion, insect repellent
- Notebook and pen (optional)
- Camera (optional)
- Basket, bag, or container if intending to forage for cooking or to take home
“Wonderful, these tastes will stay with me for a long time.” Tina
Valentines Foraging Course With Gift Wrapped Chocs - Sat 14th Feb, 2.30-5pm
Early Spring Foraging Course With Tasters - Tues 17th Mar, 10am-12.30
Seaweed Foraging Course With Tasters - Sun 22nd Mar, 10.30-1pm
For more information on events, see the calendar.
Stay up to date
An e-Newsletter will be sent out quarterly. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Enter your name and email to receive it.