What to Bring
Please read the following lists to ensure you are prepared, and get the most out of your walk or event.
Wild Food Walks
- Choose a walk to suit your mobility/fitness
- Weather appropriate clothing E.g. Waterproofs, hat, gloves, warm layers, wind protection
- Sturdy & comfortable walking shoes or boots (wellies or sturdy sandals maybe more suitable for beach/seashore walks)
- Personal medication
- Bottle of water or drink
- Snacks (optional)
- Sun lotion, insect repellent
- Notebook and pen (optional)
- Camera (optional)
Forage, Cook & Dine Events
It addition to the above (though we do provide snacks and drinks) please bring the following.
- Basket, bag or container to carry and collect our foraged goods in
- Apron (optional)
- Your own wine/alcohol to accompany the meal
“Wonderful, these tastes will stay with me for a long time.” Tina
Family Friendly Foray - Wed 29th Oct 2014, 2-4pm
Deep In The Ground Foray With Wild Coffee - Sat 22nd Nov 2014, 2-4pm
Nutritious New Year Foray - Sat 17th Jan, 2-4pm
For more information on events, see the calendar.
Stay up to date
An e-Newsletter will be sent out quarterly. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Enter your name and email to receive it.